Monday, April 13, 2009

I've Got To Get More Creative

This weekend I wore my hair down in a curly fro. If I don't wear it down, then I either pull it back into a low hanging ponytail, or place it in a high, sem-bun (Basically, I put it in a high ponytail and tuck the ends under). I've been thinking about how I've got to get more creative with my naturally curly hair or else I'm going to get bored, quick. And, you know what that means: I'll be more tempted to flat iron it.

I'm really going to play around with my hair to see what styles I can create with my natural curls--particularly styles that don't take too long to create and that are relatively low maintenance. When I come up with some, I'll definitely share them with you.

XOXO,

DPrincess28

4 comments:

Sarah Brooke said...

Girl I so agree with you!! I feel like I'm limited to hair styles, and I don't have no creative skills lol. I want something cute and quick to do that doesn't harm my hair.

bluebonnet67 said...

Yes! Even though my hair is relaxed, I am not creative when it comes to doing different styles to my hair also! Something I need to work on in the coming months!

CHELSEƁ ESTELLE said...

Are you going to start doing more twist outs or something, just to switch up the curls? or do you think it takes too much to maintain? I love the twist out look and you can style the twist out different ways, but my thing is making the hairstyle last. I'm transitioning, so its even harder for me because I have just been pulling my hair in a bun. and that get REALLY boring...

Yvette said...

I know my hair is in that funky state of more than dusting my shoulders, but I have layers (which I love them) and I'm running out of things to do with my hair. I love accessories, which seem to be my saviors, but I want more. Does anyone know of any great hair sites that have great styles?