Monday, May 18, 2009

Can You Beat The Heat?

Hey Divas,

It is hot! It's so hot that I had to wash away the straight locs you saw me rockin' in my latest YouTube video and slap my natural curls up in a ponytail! I only straightened my hair because I was updating my family portrait and wanted to rock a straight look. Yet, going straight for a few days after not straightening my hair for seven weeks reminded me of why I haven't been straightening my hair all this time. Keeping my straight hair in check is challenging enough, and adding scorching temperatures to the mix only makes matters worse!

So ladies, I hope you're doing a good job of keeping your hair together in this hot weather. I'm also trying to make sure I keep my skin protected, because global warming has caused the sun's rays to be more powerful, and thus more damaging to everything it strikes. Sun block is your friend, so remember to protect your skin and your hair during these summer months. Oh yes ladies, there are a plethora of hair care products on the market that will help protect your hair from becoming discolored by the sun.

Until next time, stay blessed…and cool.

XOXO,

DPrincess28

No comments: