Friday, June 5, 2009

Is It Friday Already?

Hey Divas,

Today is Friday, so I figured what better way to kick off the weekend than to leave you lovely ladies with something that will inspire you to stay on your natural journey. I know a lot of you are struggling with the idea of going natural, as it can be an arduous task. Searching for the right products, hairstyles, and just learning to deal with your natural texture ain't easy. Thus, I have decided to add some spice to my Let's Talk Hair! videos, and introduce you ladies to other women who have gone down the same road as you.

I get a lot of messages from my divas telling me how much I've inspired them to go natural. As much as I appreciate the positive feedback, I know there's only so much I can do to convince you to stay the course. Thus, I'm hoping that by featuring other women who have gone natural -- and who have completely different textures of hair, you will be even more encouraged to stay on your journey.

I've posted the first Let's Talk Hair! video featuring someone other than myself today (Scroll down to see the video and accompanying photos and information). I must say that my first guest is indeed a fabulous lady, and I'm not biased in any way :-). Once you watch the video, you'll find the humor in that statement.

Until next time, stay blessed & have a fabulous weekend!

XOXO,

DPrincess28

2 comments:

Beautifully_human said...

You are very inspirational and I am currently transitioning. Which two years ago would have been a lot easier since, when I was in a school I would go natural during the summer anyway. Now being out of school and living with my fiance it's become a scary thing for me. We've been living together for a year and he has yet to see my natural locks. Partially because it was more convent in the beginning to wear weaves, and now because my hair has begun to break horribly. But he's excited to see what my actual hair looks like, and I am enthusiastic from to go through the transition. So you gave me the last little push and information I needed to go au natural... thanks so much.

DPrincess28 said...

Awwww, that's so sweet! Thanks so much for the positive feedback! I'm so glad you have decided to go natural. Just stay tuned...there's much more in store :-). XOXO