Friday, July 31, 2009

Fashion

Remember a couple of posts ago when I said I was looking for an outfit for a white party I'll be attending soon? Well, many of you gave me great suggestions on where to look for one, but I actually ended up finding one online from Gojane.com. I had originally browsed through their site with no luck, but decided to visit it again and found this hot dress:


This dress was on sale for $11.50! With shipping and handling plus tax, it only came to $17.86. I ordered it Wednesday night and am hoping that it will arrive before next Friday. I opted not to pay the $15.00 for expedited shipping, because that would have been more than the actual dress! For those of you who are interested, the dress also comes in orange and black:


Aside from hoping that the dress will arrive in time for the party, I'm also hoping that it will fit, as I've never actually ordered anything from this site before. On top of that, the dress is pretty low cut, so I'm also wondering where the heck my boobs are gonna go…

I'll keep you ladies posted!

XOXO,

DPrincess28

4 comments:

bluebonnet67 said...

Oh I love it! It will look cute on you! How would you accesorize it?

Dee Lilly said...

thats madd cute. thats a great find.

DPrincess28 said...

Thanks ladies, glad u like it :-). As for how will I accessorize it, I don't even know if I can fit it yet, so I'll have to worry about that later. You know I'll let you know once I get it together. XOXO

Avillacorta said...

That dress is hot...I couldn't wear until I get this belly down. LOL can't wait to see what you put with it.