Monday, August 17, 2009

Checking In...

Hey Divas,

How are you? Lovely, I hope. I want to welcome all the latest additions to my blog. Thanks so much for choosing to follow Protecting Your Crown & Glory! Feel free to leave comments, as they are very helpful and greatly appreciated. Also, if you need help navigating this site or have a question that hasn't been answered here or on my YouTube channel, feel free to send me an email at Dprincess_28@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your support! :-)

XOXO,

DPrincess28

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Hello DPrincess,

I usually subscribe to your blog through Bloglines. However, I've recently noticed that your new posts are no longer coming to my reader. It is stuck at the "Let's Make It Happen" post. I feel like I've missed so much by not getting the post beyond this one. Is there a way to fix this problem?

DPrincess28 said...

Hey hun. Sorry you're having that issue. I'm not familiar with bloglines though, only blogger. Sorry I can't be of more help :(. XOXO