Friday, August 20, 2010

Hair

Hask Suddenly Straight: A Semi-Review


Last month I purchased a new product called Suddenly Straight by Hask Pure Shine. If you recall, I mentioned in my post titled "Hask Suddenly Straight," that I was going to post a review once I tested it out as a heat protectant. Well, I consider this post to be a semi-review, because although I haven't yet used the product to flat iron my hair, I did end up using it as a heat protectant to create some spiral curls. Check 'em out:

My hair was a few days post flat iron when I created these spirals. I just dabbed a small amount of the product on each section prior to creating the curls with my Revlon curling iron. I must say that this product did an excellent job of providing a very light hold, as my hair wasn't flaky or crispy, yet the curls lasted all day:


That's it for my semi-review. If I ever get around to using it as a heat protectant for flat ironing, I'll let you know how it works!

XOXO,

DPrincess28

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice, love the curls! ! I’ve been transitioning since April, and my hair is not growing as fast as I would like it. But every time I get discouraged, I check out your blog. You are my hair role model. I just keep telling myself I want that hair. I sincerely appreciate your blog and youtube channel, you truly are an inspiration. Thank you for what you do & be blessed!

DPrincess28 said...

Thanks so much girl. Good luck with your transition. Just be patient and you'll be sure to see progress :-).