Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Celebrity Hair

Mindless Behavior & The Real Housewives of Atlanta

So, I was scouring YouTube the other day and came across this new (or at least they're new to me) boy band called Mindless Behavior. They appear to be very reminiscent of a lot of the boy bands of the past. Can we say ABC meets Dru Hill meets B2K?

Anywho, the thing that caught my eye about these boys is their hair! Is this how tween and teen boys are wearing their hair these days? Now I don't feel so bad about wanting my son's hair to grow long :-P. Peep their cute music vid, which also features Diggy Simmons, here:





In other celeb news, my favorite housewives are coming back! Yep yep, the Real Housewives of Atlanta will be back on Bravo this November. Below is a sneak peak at the new season:




I think Sheree's weave is da bomb! Can't wait to see what these ladies are up to in '11! Will you be watching?

No comments: