Friday, October 14, 2011

Hair

Try Hair Rules!


My sis, Girl with Curls, recently forwarded me some info on the Hair Rules line of hair care products. If you recall, I posted Eye Luv Makeup's review of some of their products last year, and since her hair texture is very similar to my sister's, it's not surprising that both of them have found success with the line. In fact, my sis likes it so much that she had her stylist, anaturalbeauty3, use one of the products from the line to style her naturally curly hair for her wedding last spring. When I last spoke with my sister, she had this to say about the product:


"They raised the price to $24.99 for a 16 oz bottle (it previously sold for $20). It's a little pricier, but still worth buying. Hair Rules is a great product! Hair Rules Curly Whip is the one I use, and I haven't tried any of their other products yet."

In addition to carrying styling aids for multiple textures, Hair Rules also has cleansers, conditioners, and blow out creams for those who wish to straighten out their waves, curls and or kinks. For more info about the brand, visit www.hairrules.com.

No comments: