Friday, December 23, 2011

Celebrity Hair


The celebrity locks I'm currently admiring: Joyful Drake. I first saw this actress starring alongside Monique in the plus sized comedy, Phat Girlz. Today you can see her starring in BET's new romantic comedy, Let's Stay Together. Every time I see her on that show, prancing around in cute little outfits, it makes me want to shop! I also love her hair, and although I'm not sure if it's a weave, relaxed, or natural (although the first pic below leads me to think it could be natural), it's always bouncy, shiny, and full of life! Check out some pics of her luscious locks:





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey DPrincess28, yes here hair is very nice. The pic at the top looks great. I have never seen here like that. The one at the bottom is very nice too. On the show Phat Girlz remember when she wet it. I thought wow, here hair is nice when she washes it. Well, if it is her own, its very nice. If not, she wears it well!!!

Hope you're having a great start to your new year!!!

Dlovely516