Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hair

My Interview with MotorCity Moxie 


I was recently interviewed by MotorCity Moxie and am thrilled to share it with you here: YouTube's Original Hair Hero: DPrincess28. I can't express how honored I am to be considered one of YouTube's original natural hair gurus! The author has created this "Orignial Hair Hero" series to recognize those who served as the first few faces of natural hair on YouTube, for although it is now saturated with curly haired queens, there was once a time when videos and information on natural hair was scarce. 

Thank you, MotorCity Moxie for including me in your series! If any of you would like to suggest a guru to be featured, you can do so by posting a comment here: YouTube's Original Hair Hero: DPrincess28.

XOXO,

DPrincess28

3 comments:

Mrs. Leah said...

Congrats lady! I thank God your gettin such great exposure! You deserve it because your videos are so informative an down to earth... I just love the one of your adorable son whispering "bye" Lol toooo cute!!!

DPrincess28 said...

@Miss. Leah: Thanks so much girl!!! XOXO

B.Good said...

Great interview! Congrats on being included in the "Guru" series!