Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrity Hair

Hot Looks at the 2012 Grammy Awards


Although many of us were still reeling from the news of Whitney Houston's passing, as they say in show business, the show must go on, and indeed it did...

In case you missed it, Miss Adele, best known for her hit single, "Rolling in the Deep," cleaned up at this year's Grammy Awards show by snagging, not one, not two, but six Grammys! Yet, that's not the only reason why she tops my list of some of the hottest looks at the Grammys. Miss Adele is a beautiful woman, with a beautiful voice to match! Check out her voluminous bob and curvaceous bod:

 

Next on my list of hotness is the fabulous Rihanna. That blonde wig (or at least I think it was a wig) took her sex appeal to new heights!


Also on my list of hotness is the very talented and stylish, Mrs. Alicia Keys (Beatz). I was loving her pompadour, aka faux hawk ;-).


Next up is Amber Rose. Chick looks fly with or without hair!


And last but not least, I have to give it up to Jennifer Hudson, who did a touching tribute to the late, great, Whitney Houston. May she rest in peace.


No comments: