Monday, October 8, 2012

Makeup

I Love My New Vanity!

I was recently in the market for a new vanity table and I came across this one on a blog site. It's the Malm Dressing Table by IKEA. I purchased it in store for under $200 and must say that it's one of the best investments I've made this year. Check it out...

So, here is my new table in all its glory. It has a removable glass top perfect for protecting photos or other paper items you might want to display on the table like cards or flyers. 

The setup
I love how sleek it is, for it's 47 1/4" wide and only 16 1/8" deep. It gives me just enough room to store most of my beauty products without taking up too much space in my bedroom. And for the items it won't hold, I place them inside these plastic drawers I purchased at Target:

Where all my hair products are stored :-P

Table top

I like to keep my perfumes, lippies and a few other items like my makeup brushes on top...

Makeup brushes


And most of my makeup in plastic organizers inside the drawer:

Vanity drawer
 How do you keep your beauty products organized?

XOXO,

DPrincess28

3 comments:

Khady Beye said...

OMG I have been looking at this table for eveeeer! I think you have convinced me it looks beautiful!

whitney said...

Your vanity looks great! I just love how organized it is! I cannot wait to reorganize my items in a way such as this. Reminds me of the quote, "A place for everything and everything in its place". I love the white & blue that you have going on. The drawer stand & the Makeup Brush Bowl. Great job!!

DPrincess28 said...

Thank you ladies!!