Monday, June 8, 2009

Fun, fun, fun!

Hey divas,

I had so much fun dancing Friday night! It was the perfect end to a busy week, as it gave me an opportunity to unwind and blow off some steam…not to mention burn some extra calories :-). I'm so glad my husband and I planned to go out in advance, because a lot of times we're too tired to do anything by the time the weekend rolls around, so our date nights turn into a blockbuster night with takeout. Not that there's anything wrong with that, because I love me some movies, but going out with your significant other is crucial, especially in a marriage, because it's so easy to get stuck in a rut. We had a great time dancing and talking about how crazy some of the other folks looked dancing (although I'm sure we did too), LOL! Anyway, I have dedicated today's blog roll to my Friday night look.

I hope you lovely ladies had a great weekend and will have an even better week!

XOXO,

DPrincess28

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi - i am new to your blog...just "found" you via youtube. glad you and your hubby had fun and you are SO right, it is easy to get into a rut. i am single but in my last relationship we had to "plan" ahead because it is easy to use all your energy throughout the week and be too tired for quality time outside the house.

DPrincess28 said...

Ain't that the truth!