Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Makeup

Elf Eye Primer vs. UDPP
A few months ago I purchased Eye Primer by Elf, which I shared in a post titled My First Elf Haul!. Now that I've had a chance to test it out on more than one occasion, I must say that I find that it doesn't perform nearly as well as eye shadow primer by Urban Decay Primer Potion. In fact, it seems to be nothing more than a glorified concealer that leads to smudging after hours of wear. Needless to say, I'll be going back to UDPP, because it works great and lasts a long time.

3 comments:

MagnificentReign said...

I have never used Urban Decay but I've heard good things about it. I actually use Too Faced Shadow Insurance and I love it. I think I remember you saying that you were having trouble getting all the product out of UDPP because of the shape of the bottle. The TFSI is in a squeeze tube, similar to toothpaste, and I believe that makes it easier to get everything out! The prices are similar and a little goes a long way. Just a suggestion for the future. :)

DPrincess28 said...

Thanks for the info hun :-).

Avillacorta said...

Great topic. I have never used any of these. I really want to but I'm so cost conscious (cheap). LOL I went to Sephora to purchase some UDPP but was scared away by the price. LOL Doesn't even matter if I have the money to buy it I'm just a weirdo, but I do intend on buying it on my next trip to Sephora, it will probably last me a long time. Thanks for the tips ladies.