Friday, September 23, 2011

The 411

Hey peeps!

So, as I'm sure many of you have noticed, I didn't blog much this month. It wasn't because I didn't want to, or that I forgot about you guys (*smile*). My lack of posting was actually due to the fact that I've been working on some things that will hopefully make this blog better. So, if you visit the site and things seem a bit wonky, just be patient.

If you read yesterday's blog roll, then you already know that one of the things I've been working on is Kidz Corner, PYCAG's latest addition! I hope some of you mommies out there respond to the call for submissions, because the corner won't be the same without you ;-).

Anyway, I hope you lovelies have a fabulous weekend. I'm gonna try to blog more in the future. Just so that you know I'm not bluffing, here are a few posts to look out for in the coming weeks:



Last month, in my Protecting Your Crown & Glory Needs You! post, I did a call for submissions for the Transitioning Tales/Inspiration section. Thanks to a few brave souls who responded, the Transitioning Tales/Inspiration section lives on! First up will be a lovely diva who goes by the name Glamourstruckk.



I'll soon be sharing the details of my visit to the Madam CJ Walker Theatre in Indianapolis, Indiana. If you recall, I provided a brief history lesson on Madam Walker when I featured her as the Black History Month Spotlight back in February. I now have more info to share on this fabulous pioneer.



My latest beauty supply store haul!













 The fabulous fashions of hotmiamistyles.com.







Stay tuned...

XOXO,

DPrincess28

No comments: